- The annual membership period runs from 1 January to 31 December
- Durbac membership includes access to all 3 of our disciplines: Road, Cross Country, and Trail
- There are no pro-rata membership fees applicable if you join later in the year. The full membership fee remains payable. The committee may at its discretion decide to lower membership fees in the last quarter of the year.
Please follow the following process to join
- Click on save – you will see “Successfully updated” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Member Form”, and print this page. Check the details and sign the form.
- Log out from the ASA site.
Pay the appropriate membership fee (Senior or Junior) into the club bank account
Account Holder: Durbanville Athletic Club
Bank: Standard Bank
Acc No.: 071 987 800
Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Membership + your name and surname
Print the following:
- ASA License Details Confirmation – signed.
- ASA 2019 Registration Form.
- Durbac indemnity form – signed.
- Proof of payment
- Juniors – copy of your birth certificate (required by WPA)
Take the above to Benjie and she will issue you with your ASA license.
Van der Merwe& Robertson (opposite the Post Office)
2nd Floor, V&R Building
34 Oxford Road
Office hours: Mo – Thu 8-5 Fri 8-4
Club kit is available at Kloppers Sport Brackenfell.
Plain black shorts/ tights to be worn with club kit. No other colours are allowed.
Cape Gate Décor Centre
Cnr Okavango & Tanner Street
Telephone: 021 982 1899
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
Saturdays: 09:00 to 15:00
Sundays: 09:00 to 14:00
Public Holidays: 09:00 to 14:00