- The annual membership period runs from 1 February to 31 January the following year
- Durbac membership includes access to all 3 of our disciplines: Road, Cross Country, and Trail
- There are no pro-rata membership fees applicable if you join later in the year. The full membership fee remains payable. The committee may at its discretion decide to lower membership fees in the last quarter of the year.
Please follow the following process to join
Register and Log on to asa.saclubs.co.za
Click in “Edit my details”, and make sure that you capture your correct details. If you have an existing profile, please check and make sure that your email and cell phone number details are up to date.
- Click on save – you will see “Successfully updated” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Member Form”, and print this page. Check the details and sign the form.
- Log out from the ASA site.
Print, fill in and sign the 2018 Durbac indemnity form that is available here.
Pay the appropriate membership fee (Road, Trail, or Junior) into the club bank accountAccount Holder: Durbanville Athletic Club
Bank: Standard Bank
Acc No.: 071 987 800
Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Membership + your name and surname
For all trail members, please attach your proof of payment, complete the following and send to email@example.comFull Names:
Date of birth:
Emergency Contact details:
Brief description of selected recent (past 1-2 years) trail runs completed:
I accept that rail running is inherently more dangerous than road running. It takes place over uneven hazard strewn trails in exposed and often remote terrain where help is not always readily available. Participation is voluntary and entirely at your own risk as although the Durbac and its representatives take reasonable precautions to ensure runner safety, it cannot be guaranteed. To this end neither the Club nor the organisers personally can be held liable for any claims relating to inter alia, injuries, disabilities and death. Further any minor child participating in any trail running activity will be deemed to be doing so with the consent of his or her guardian.
By starting out on a trail run I explicitly acknowledge that: 1] I understand the associated risks involved and accept full responsibility for my own safety. 2] I am medically and physically fit to participate and 3] am carrying the necessary water, food, clothing and safety equipment required for the particular run.
Collect the following:
- ASA 2018 License Details Confirmation – signed.
- 2018 Durbac indemnity form – signed.
- Proof of payment
- Juniors – copy of your birth certificate (required by WPA)
Take the above to Benjie and she will issue you with your ASA license.
Van der Merwe& Robertson (opposite the Post Office)
2nd Floor, V&R Building
34 Oxford Road
Office hours: Mo – Thu 8-5 Fri 8-4
Club kit is available at Kloppers Sport Brackenfell.
Plain black shorts/ tights to be worn with club kit. No other colours are allowed.
Cape Gate Décor Centre
Cnr Okavango & Tanner Street
Telephone: 021 982 1899
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
Saturdays: 09:00 to 15:00
Sundays: 09:00 to 14:00
Public Holidays: 09:00 to 14:00